Local News

Durham Infant Treated For Burns

Posted Updated
Switch to classic wral.com

DURHAM, N.C. — Doctors are treating a Durham infant for second- and third-degree burns.

Police said a 4-year-old accidentally set the 11-month-old sibling's hair on fire. It happened at an apartment on Commerce Street.

The infant is being treated at Duke University Medical Center.The infant's name and condition are not known.

Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

ImageFeedback