Local News

Overnight Fire Damages Wendy's

Posted Updated
Switch to classic wral.com

FAYETTEVILLE, NC — Authorities are investigating a fire at a restaurant in Fayetteville overnight.

The fire started shortly before 1 a.m. at the Wendy's on Cliffdale Road.

One firefighter was burned on his neck while battling the fire. He was treated at a hospital and released.

Firefighters believe the flames were sparked by electrical wiring.

Officials say there was about $100,000 worth of damage.

Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

ImageFeedback