Fayetteville police to collect unused medicines
Posted March 1, 2010 9:01 p.m. EST
Updated March 1, 2010 9:02 p.m. EST
Fayetteville, N.C. — On Friday, March 19, the Fayetteville Police Department, working in conjunction with the NC Safe Kids Organization and National Poison Prevention Week, will host “Operation Medicine Drop."
The statewide effort allows for the collection and disposal of unwanted/unused prescription and/or over-the-counter medication.
There will be nine collection points set up in Fayetteville:
- CVS at 3026 Bragg Blvd.
- CVS at 522 Owen Drive
- Walgreens at 1600 Skibo Road
- Walgreens at 3300 Ramsey St.
- Walgreens at 110 Grove St.
- Rite Aid at 7860 Raeford Road
- Rite Aid -at 2605 Raeford Road
- Rite Aid at 5989 Morganton Road
- Cape Fear Discount Drug at 4417 Ramsey St.
The hours of operation will be 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.