The meetings will be held from 6:30 to 9 p.m. in the auditoriums at the following high schools:
- Feb. 9 at Holly Springs High, 5329 Cass Holt Road in Holly Springs
- Feb. 11 at Southeast Raleigh High, 2600 Rock Quarry Road, Raleigh
- Feb. 18 at Heritage High, 1150 Forestville Road in Wake Forest
- Feb. 23 at Leesville Road High, 8409 Leesville Road in Raleigh
- Feb. 25 at Panther Creek High, 6770 McCrimmon Parkway in Cary
People can register online to speak at a forum, but an individual can speak at only one meeting.
Speakers can also sign up on site from 5:15 to 6:15 p.m. the day of the meeting. Those who sign up at the door will speak after those who pre-registered online.
Each speaker will be limited to two minutes.