New Swagbucks Swago game starts today through 12/24
Posted December 17, 2018 7:01 a.m. EST
Updated December 17, 2018 1:23 p.m. EST
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Swago (like Bingo) from Monday, Dec. 17 through Dec. 24 and you can score up to 650 SB points!
Swago is a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. If you are new to Swagbucks, see below for a new member sign-up bonus code!
Here’s how the Holiday Edition Swago Board game works:
* Each Square of your Swago Board is filled with different activities from Swagbucks. Once you complete the requirements of a particular activity you’ll color in the corresponding square.
* Once you complete a pattern you can choose to submit your board for the bonus SB associated with that pattern or work your way towards completing your full board and taking home an extra 650 SB!
* Keep in mind, you can only submit your board one time. So make sure you’ve maxed out your earning potential before you click that submit button.
* The Holiday Edition Swago Board starts at 3AM ET on December 17th. You’ll have until 9PM ET on December 24th to submit your board.
* December Spin & Win: Each square you complete on the Swago Board will give you spins. The number of spins you'll receive is displayed on the square you complete. You will also earn spins when you submit your Swago Board for a Pattern. Each Pattern is worth a specific number of spins! Remember, you can only submit your board once! After earning spins come back here and spin the wheel! You can spin the wheel as you earn spins or you can wait until you've earned all your spins to use them. It's up to you. You have until 12am PT December 25th to use all your spins.
Join the game and see details at Swagbucks.com HERE. Click the Swago button on the left side of the home page.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB point bonus when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE and enter the bonus code during sign-up. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the website). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!