New Swagbucks Swago game starts today through 12/24
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Swago (like Bingo) from Monday, Dec. 17 through Dec. 24 and you can score up to 650 SB points! If you've never used Swagbucks, SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. It's free to sign up and there is even a sign up bonus code.Posted — Updated
Here’s how the Holiday Edition Swago Board game works:
* Each Square of your Swago Board is filled with different activities from Swagbucks. Once you complete the requirements of a particular activity you’ll color in the corresponding square.
* Once you complete a pattern you can choose to submit your board for the bonus SB associated with that pattern or work your way towards completing your full board and taking home an extra 650 SB!
* Keep in mind, you can only submit your board one time. So make sure you’ve maxed out your earning potential before you click that submit button.
* The Holiday Edition Swago Board starts at 3AM ET on December 17th. You’ll have until 9PM ET on December 24th to submit your board.
* December Spin & Win: Each square you complete on the Swago Board will give you spins. The number of spins you'll receive is displayed on the square you complete. You will also earn spins when you submit your Swago Board for a Pattern. Each Pattern is worth a specific number of spins! Remember, you can only submit your board once! After earning spins come back here and spin the wheel! You can spin the wheel as you earn spins or you can wait until you've earned all your spins to use them. It's up to you. You have until 12am PT December 25th to use all your spins.
New to Swagbucks?
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!