New Swagbucks Swago game starts Jan. 25
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Swago (like Bingo) from Jan. 25-Feb. 1 and you can score up to 500 SB points! If you've never used Swagbucks before, you can sign up for free and start earning points that can be cashed in for gift cards (like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Paypal, Kohl's, restaurants and more)!Posted — Updated
Swago is a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing online activities. You can redeem those SB points for free gift cards (like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohl's, Starbucks, restaurants & many more).
Here’s how the Swago Board game works:
* Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
* Once you complete the action item in a particular square, that square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
* You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
* Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
* Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
* This Swago Board starts at 11am ET on Monday, January 25 and you have until 11:59 PM PT on Monday, February 1st to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
New to Swagbucks?
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the regular Swag Codes: Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swagbucks Mobile App, their website or in the Swagbutton (that you can download to your computer).
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC