New Swagbucks Swago game + Spin & Win through March 1
Posted February 23, 2021 7:20 a.m. EST
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Swago (like Bingo) from Feb. 22 through March 1 and you can score up to 1,300 SB points!
Swago is a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing online activities. You can redeem those SB points for free gift cards (like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohl's, Starbucks, restaurants & many more).
If you are new to Swagbucks, sign up HERE for free and enter the sign up code: SMARTSHOP for a new member bonus SB points during registration. See below for all the info about this great cash back site.
Here’s how the Swago Board game works:
* Click the Swago button on the left side of the home page at Swagbucks.com HERE. Then, join the game.
* Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
* Once you complete the action item in a particular square, that square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
* You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
* Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
* Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
* This Swago Board starts on Monday, Feb. 22 and you have until 11:59 PM PT on Monday, March 1st to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Spin & Win
*Head over to your Swago Board and mark off your squares. Each square will give you 1 to 5 spins.
* You will also earn up to 25 spins when you submit your Swago Board for a Pattern. Each Pattern is worth a specific number of spins. Remember, you can only submit your board once.
* After earning spins, click on the Spin & Win link and spin the wheel! You can spin the wheel as you earn spins or you can wait until you've earned all your spins to use them.
* When you spin the wheel, you can win a number of different prizes including bonus SB, entries in to Swagstakes, survey completion bonuses, Swagbucks LIVE rejoins and more.
* You will have until 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday, March 2nd to use your spins.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get point SB bonus when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE and enter the bonus code during sign-up. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOP to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you earn SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the regular Swag Codes: Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swagbucks Mobile App, their website or in the Swagbutton (that you can download to your computer).
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC