New Swagbucks Swag Code valid until 5 pm on Sept. 21
Posted September 16, 2021 8:00 a.m. EDT
Updated September 21, 2021 11:35 p.m. EDT
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
Update: This Swag Code has ended but you can still sign up on the Swagbucks website HERE and start earning SB points to cash in for gift cards.
There is a new Swagbucks Swag Code available until 5 pm on Sept. 21 for 2 SB points!
If you've never used Swagbucks before, you can sign up HERE (it's free), and enter the sign up code SMARTSHOP for a new member bonus during registration. Then you can start earning points that can be cashed in for gift cards (like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Paypal, Kohl's and more). I have been a member since 2010 and earn gift cards every month. See below for all the info about this great cash back site.
Swag Code Location: To get your unique Swag Code, go to the Swagbucks website HERE to see the code. Each code is different for everyone and can only be entered once.
Once you get your code, enter it in the Swag Code box on the Homepage (when you click on your name in the top right corner, look for Redeem Swag Code and enter it there) or on the Swagbucks Mobile App or on the SwagButton (that you download on your computer).
Once this Swag Code has expired, you can still sign up and start earning SB points to cash in for gift cards. See below how you can earn 25 SB points (worth 25 cents to use towards gift cards) when you print manufacturer's coupon's from the Swagbucks website and redeem them at your grocery stores, big box stores & drug stores!
Earn Swagbucks When You Print & Redeem Coupons
Have you ever printed manufacturer grocery coupons from the Swagbucks coupon section?
You can earn 25 SB points (worth 25 cents to use towards gift cards) for every printable manufacturer's coupon you redeem at your grocery stores, big box stores & drug stores! That is in addition to the value of the coupon that comes off at the register. These are the same manufacturer coupons you print from Coupons.com.
How It Works:
1) Sign up for free at Swagbucks.com HERE if you have not signed up already. Use the special code SMARTSHOP during the sign-up to earn bonus SB points.
2) Then, from the Swagbucks homepage, click Shop at the top of the page. Then click Grocery Coupons from the pull-down menu. Then start clipping the coupons you want. These are the same manufacturer's coupons you find at Coupons.com, but you get a bonus 25 SB for each one you redeem. You also get 1 SB point for every one you print, as well.
3) Use the coupons the next time you shop at your local grocery store. You'll earn 25 points (worth 25¢) for every coupon you use. You will get the credit for the coupon redemption in a few weeks, after Swagbucks is notified that you redeemed the coupons from the store.
4.) Once you earn enough SB points, you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more retailers and restaurants! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the 10+ years I have been a member.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's a rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to popular restaurants, retailers and more.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a SB bonus when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE and enter the bonus code during sign-up. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOP to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you earn SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the regular Swag Codes: Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swagbucks Mobile App, their website or in the Swagbutton (that you can download to your computer).
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC