New Publix in Clayton opens November 18
Posted October 26, 2020 5:55 p.m. EDT
Updated October 27, 2020 9:56 a.m. EDT
The new Publix supermarket in Clayton, NC will be opening on Wednesday, Nov. 18 according to a statement from the company on October 26.
The Publix at Marketplace at Flowers Crossroads is located at 24 Publix Drive in Clayton, NC and the grand opening is scheduled for Wed., Nov. 18, 2020 at 7 a.m.
The store will employ around 130 associates and is approximately 48,000 square feet.
At this time, no grand opening events have been shared. Most grocery stores are not having events or giveaways when they open due to the pandemic.
The Clayton Publix location was officially confirmed by the company in October 2019. It sits at the intersection of Highway 42 and Flowers Parkway across from a Harris Teeter grocery store.
The newest Publix supermarket in Raleigh opened on Wednesday, September 2!
The store is located at 417 W Peace St. in Raleigh, NC and has a designated parking deck below the store for Publix customers. It is approximately 45,000 sq. ft. and employs about 130 associates.
To see the locations of current stores head to Publix.com.
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for each store varies so ask at customer service.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
* There is no physical reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet and on the app and website
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.