New November printable and digital coupons!
Posted November 1, 2014 7:25 a.m. EDT
Updated November 7, 2014 10:44 p.m. EST
It's the beginning of the month and most of the printable coupon sites add new coupons and reload some of their coupons from the previous month so you can print them again! So, if there is a coupon you really wanted, but it was out of prints last month, it may be available today! Read on for the list of coupon sites to visit today and throughout the month.
You will want to check out the following sites in the next couple days to print your favorite coupons before they are no longer available. Some of these sites don't reset their coupons every month on the first day, but they usually add new coupons throughout the month, so be sure to check them out.
* Coupons.com coupons can be found in the Smart Shopper Coupons link above. Some of my favorite manufacturer's coupons each month come from this website!
* Smartsource.com - Good source for printable manufacturer's coupons
* Redplum.com - Good source for printable manufacturer's coupons
* BettyCrocker.com - Good source for printable manufacturer's coupons for Betty Crocker, Pillsbury and other products
* Pillsbury.com - Good source for printable manufacturer's coupons for Betty Crocker, Pillsbury and other products
* CommonKindness.com - Good source for organic and health food product coupons
* SavingStar.com: With the cash back site SavingStar, you don't print out a coupon to redeem at the register. You enter your store reward card numbers on the SavingStar website, then load digital coupons to your reward cards, buy the participating products at any of the participating stores and then the coupon savings are added to your SavingStar account a couple weeks after your purchase. With some of the stores (Target, Walmart, Walgreens and Family Dollar - and Kroger as of October 1), you will need to scan the product barcode and take a photo of the receipt through their app or website and submit it to get your cash back. Once you have accrued $5 worth of savings in your SavingStar account, you can cash the savings. You can choose to have the money deposited into your Paypal account or checking account or donate it to a non-profit organization. Sometime in November, they are adding additional payout options (liek other gift cards). My favorite aspect of this site is that you can use a hard copy coupon at the register for a product that also offers a SavingStar e-coupon (at least for now)! For more information and to sign up for this free cash back offer site, click HERE.
* Checkout 51 is a new coupon source that can be used in conjunction with paper coupons and other digital coupon programs! And you can use it with your smartphone or computer. Sign up on the Checkout 51 website HERE for free using your e-mail or Facebook info. Browse the available offers (and print out a list if you don't think you will remember them). Head to the store (any store) and buy the offers you want (we have had offers for milk, orange juice, cereal, produce and more!). Take a photo of your receipt and upload it to Checkout 51. Once they confirm your purchase, they will credit your Checkout 51 account in about 24 hours. When you accrue $20 in your Checkout 51 account, you can cash it out in the form of a check mailed to your address. It’s a very easy way to increase your coupon and save savings even more! They offer new coupons every Thursday and they are valid through the next Wednesday.
* ibotta.com Get cash back on groceries with the ibotta app HERE! The first step is to sign up on their website. Click Sign up with e-mail to register. Then you will need to download the app on your smartphone or other mobile device as well. Just go to the app store on your phone and look for ibotta. Once you have signed up and have downloaded the app, you are ready to score the digital coupons!
Here's how it works: 1. Before shopping, choose your offers through the app on your smartphone. The more you choose, the more cash back you'll earn. For each offer, you will need to complete 2 or more simple tasks to increase the amount of your digital coupons. Some of the tasks include taking a 1 question poll, looking at a recipe or watching a video. 2. Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at any of the major retailers that Ibotta supports. 3. Take a photo of your receipt. They will verify your purchases and credit your account right away (you do not have to do this step at Food Lion. See below for details). 4. Cash in your earnings when they reach $5 or more. The money is sent to your PayPal account or cashed in for a participating gift card.
Participating stores: Ibotta works at many local retailers, restaurants, grocery and drug stores including these stores in our area: Harris Teeter, Target, Walmart, Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Food Lion, and various restaurants and retail stores.
Food Lion shoppers: You don't actually have to scan your receipt at Food Lion. Once you have signed up and downloaded the app, go to the Food Lion section on the app and link your Food Lion MVP card to your ibotta account, Your qualified purchases will go right to ibotta and you won't have to download any receipts. Make sure you connect your MVP card BEFORE checkout.
Like Savingstar.com discounts, the ibotta offers do not come off at the register. They are saved to your ibotta account. Once you reach $5 in earnings, you can have it deposited into your Paypal account or cash it out for specific gift cards. You can use the ibotta savings in conjunction with manufacturers coupons and savingstar.com e-coupons so you can stack a number of different savings avenues. This app does require a little extra work as far as taking pictures of the receipts but that doesn't take long at all.
* Hopster.com is a printable coupon site that gives you access to exclusive high-value printable grocery coupons! You can increase the value of some of the coupons by completing simple activities like taking a poll or liking a brand on Facebook. You can print the coupons directly from your computer and then you can redeem them at any retailer that accepts manufacturer coupons. You can also boost the value of some coupons even higher by using points that you earn from doing additional activities. See more information on their website.
* Shopmium.com is a cash back savings site. It is similar to ibotta and offers yet another way to stack those grocery savings! AND when you sign up now, you may get a FREE Lindt bar (if still available) when you use the referral code GYAKFHVF during registration. You have to install the Shopmium.app on your smartphone. Or you can go to your app store and search Shopmium. This site only works on a smartphone. For all the details on this cash-back offer website, including how to see your available offers and how to get your payout, click the link above for "New cash back savings Site: Shopmium."
* KelloggsFamilyRewards.com offers printable coupons in their coupons tab on lpts of Kellogg's products. You can also get high value (.75/1) Kellogg's coupons good on various Kellogg's products when you use points collected on the boxes of qualifying products. Sign up for a free account, enter codes from participating Kellogg's products (codes are printed in the inside of the box), earn points for each code and then redeem the points for coupons! It's all free and if you use Kellogg's products, it won't take you long to get enough points for coupons. You will know you have a Kellogg's product with points because the KelloggsFamilyRewards logo will be on the outside of the box.
* Recyclebank.com is a website that gives you points for learning about great ways to become more eco-friendly in your home and throughout your community. You can cash in those points for coupons, freebies (like magazine subscriptions) and gift cards to places like Panera, iTunes, Best Buy and more! It's free to join and you can start earning points right away by doing easy activities like watching videos about recycling, pledging to recycle certain products and reading articles about eco-friendly topics.
* EatBetterAmerica.com (this site often has coupons for health foods and organic products)
* Mambosprouts.com (this site has a number of products for health foods and organic products)
Once you get a chance to look at the new coupons, let us know which are your favorites!
As you see new coupons become available in the next couple days, please let us know by posting in the comments section below or in the Share the Deals section for the day.
This post contains some affiliate links and I thank you for using them!