Month of Mom: Win a Marbles membership!
Posted May 10, 2011 12:00 p.m. EDT
Updated May 13, 2011 1:10 p.m. EDT
This contest is closed! Congratulations to our winner Diane Davis, who entered by liking our Go Ask Mom Facebook page!
The membership is valid for two adults and the children in the immediate household. Benefits include:
- Free general museum admission for all named members
- Special prices for Marbles birthday parties, camps, programs and more
- Invitations to member only events
- Early registration for camps (a wonderful thing, speaking from experience).
- Special discounts at The Corner Store
- Advance seating for films at the Wachovia IMAX Theatre
- Advance ticket sales for select IMAX films (purchased on-site only)
- Buy one, get one free tickets for IMAX documentary films (limit 4 free tickets per screening)
- An extra stamp on your Roly Poly Frequent Customer Card with every purchase (on-site location only)
Click here to learn all about the benefits of membership to Marbles.
How can you enter to win? You can do one or both of the following:
1. Like WRAL Go Ask Mom on Facebook.
2. And for those of you who aren't on Facebook or who already are fans of our Facebook page, you can enter right here on Go Ask Mom. Just answer the following question in the comments section at the bottom of this post. Here's the question: What are your kids doing this summer? At home? Camps? With Grandma? A combination of all and more? Attending their year-round school?
This contest ends at noon May 13. One winner will be picked at random from all entries. The winner's user name or Facebook name will be posted on this post by 9 p.m. May 13. The winner also will be emailed or contacted through Facebook, if possible. The winner must respond by noon May 17 or a runner-up will be selected. Good luck!
And be sure to check out all of the fabulous prizes yet to come in our Month of Mom!