Local News

Mattress fire causes Raleigh apartment to catch fire, one person injured

A mattress that caught on fire early Saturday morning caused an apartment to go into flames, according to officials.

Posted Updated
Fire Flame
RALEIGH, N.C. — A mattress that caught on fire early Saturday morning caused an apartment to go into flames, according to officials.

One person was injured from the fire and taken to the hospital.

The fire took place at around 4 a.m. on 516 Weathergreen Dr. in North Raleigh.

Around 20 firefighters responded to the smokey fire to fight off the flames.

Related Topics

 Credits 

Copyright 2024 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.