Man arrested after shooting at Raleigh apartment
Posted July 8, 2012 5:23 p.m. EDT
Updated July 8, 2012 5:47 p.m. EDT
Raleigh, N.C. — Raleigh police arrested Michael Anthony Connor, 23, Sunday afternoon and charged him with attempted murder for a shooting that took place earlier in the day.
Police said Connor shot Antonio Jarome Rasco, 22, in the shoulder at the Meredith Village apartments on Village Court. Rasco was taken to Rex Hospital. His wound was not life-threatening.
In addition to the attempted murder charge, Connor is charged with assault by pointing his weapon at another person with was at the apartment. Police said Connor knew the victims and his attack was not random.