Lightning to blame for Raleigh bed and breakfast fire
Raleigh firefighters say they believe lightning sparked a blaze that burned a bed and breakfast near Cameron Village shopping center early Monday.Posted — Updated
Witnesses said they heard a loud boom before the fire started at Cameron Park Inn at 211 Groveland Ave. around 2 a.m.
Two guests were staying at the inn and made it out safely, fire crews said. The third floor was destroyed, and the first and second floors suffered water damage.
No other information was released.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.