How strong is your NC knowledge? Take the test. Tell us how you did and then leave your own question for others to answer.
1. I am the birthplace of traditional pottery in NC. Who am I?
2. I love a slow crawl. I am the official state reptile. Who am I?
3. I am sweet and have a long and funny name. I am the official state fruit. Who am I?
4. I was the final stretch of the Blue Ridge Parkway with a great Avery County view. Who am I?
5. Noah Porter built me in 1832. I am a beacon. Who am I?
6. I am currently hosting the most remarkable archaeological discovery of the 20th century. Who am I?
7. I am a kid’s museum and I’m on a roll in Raleigh. Who am I?
8. I was born near Manteo in 1587. I dare you to guess who I am?
9. I designed Pinehurst 2. Who am I?
10. I was the hero at the Battle of Cowpens. Who am I and what town was named after me?
Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.