Best View in North Carolina
Posted April 9, 2007 7:26 a.m. EDT
What is the best view in North Carolina?
We're talking about the jaw dropping, heart pounding, and million dollar killer view. I started thinking about that while on vacation last week and decided to craft my top ten list.
I would like to hear your viewpoint.
10. Bath along the Pamlico River at sunset
9. Ridgecrest near Black Mountain at sunrise
8. Montreat above the baseball field looking down on Assembly Inn
7. Kanuga early morning overlooking misty lake
6. Roan Mountain at sunrise on the bald
5. Alleghany County just north of Doughton Park on Blue Ridge Parkway
4. Ocracoke on Silver Lake at sunset
3. Calloway Peak at Grandfather Mountain
2. Cape Hatteras Lighthouse at the top
1. Wiseman's View overlooking Linville Gorge in Burke County