A few companies specialize in matching employees with alternative work arrangements:
- Balancing Professionals is a niche advisory and staffing firm based in the Triangle that connects businesses with a pool of high-caliber professionals who seek part-time or job-share opportunities.
- Flex-Time Lawyers is a national consulting firm that advises the legal profession on work-life balance and the retention and promotion of women attorneys. It also provides recruiting services.
- HR OptIn is a national company that helps human resource professionals, specialists, administrators, managers, directors and experts in human resource find flexible work arrangements with Fortune 500 companies and more.
- Atlanta-based Mom Corps supplies top-tier professionals to corporations on an as-needed basis, while enabling individuals seeking flexibility to engage in challenging work.
- My Part-Time Pro helps accomplished and educated individuals find meaningful flexible employment opportunities. It is based in New York and Philadelphia and has plans to go national by the end of 2007.