La Farm Bakery announces new culinary classes
Posted January 16, 2018 10:09 a.m. EST
Updated January 16, 2018 10:15 a.m. EST
Cary, N.C. — La Farm Bakery is offering almost a dozen classes for new and experienced bakers in the first half of 2018. There's something for everyone -- chocolate lovers, whole-grain bakers and even beer and sourdough fans.
Apart from the Jan. 18 event, which will be at the new bakery located inside Whole Foods in west Cary, each class will be taught at La Farm's original location on Cary Parkway.
Classes are intimate and allow participants to ask questions and gain experience with La Farm's master chef, Lionel Vatinet, himself. Classes are $85 each unless marked otherwise.
- Jan. 17: Country French
- Jan. 18: Oysters & Wren's Abruzzi Rye Bread Demo ($20)
- Feb. 6: Death by Chocolate
- Feb. 7: Brioche and Challah
- March 20: Croissants
- March 21: Croissants Gone Grain
- March 22: Croissants
- April 17: Mama Vatinet's Desserts
- April 18-19: Sourdough with Heirloom grain Einkorn ($150)
- May 9: Bread and Beer
You can register for all classes online. Space is limited!