It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!
The annual Girl Scouts cookie program gets under way Saturday.Posted — Updated
RALEIGH, N.C. — The annual Girl Scouts cookie program gets under way Saturday.
The annual activity teaches girls ages 5 to 17 how to work together as a team, set goals and develop plans to reach them.
Orders will be taken through through March 16.
According to its Web site, approximately 70 percent of proceeds from every purchase stays in the local Girl Scout council. The other 30 percent goes to pay for the cookies.
Thin Mints, Samoas/Caramel deLites and Peanut Butter Patties/Tapalongs are among the top sellers.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.