Ibotta cash back offers now available at Carlie C's
Posted May 17, 2020 10:38 a.m. EDT
Updated May 17, 2020 5:58 p.m. EDT
* Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
Carlie C's grocery store shoppers can now redeem Ibotta cash back offers!
If you are new to Ibotta, it's a great cash back/rebate site that allows you to save extra money on manufacturer's brand products in addition to using coupons and sales at the store. Sign up for free at Ibotta.com HERE.
Here's how it works:
If you are new to Ibotta, here are the details.
1. The first step is to sign up on their website HERE. Click Sign Up and create a free account. Then click Find Offers then click Get the App. Download the app on your smartphone or other mobile device. Once you have signed up and have downloaded the app, you are ready to score these cash back coupons.
2. Before shopping, choose your offers through the app on your smartphone. For some offers, you will need to complete a simple task to get the digital coupon. Some of the tasks include taking a 1 question poll, looking at a recipe or watching a quick video.
3. Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at any of the major retailers that Ibotta supports. You can even earn bonuses for some products when you buy multiple items or specific products.
4. For some stores, your store loyalty card is linked to the store and once you buy the participating products, you will get your money back in to your account within 24 hours with no further action. Some stores require that you take a photo of your receipt (and sometimes the product bar code) for the purchase. They will verify your purchases and credit your account. For either option, you will see the cash in your account in approx. 24 hours.
Once you sign up and download the app, go to the page for the stores you like to shop to see if they will take your loyalty card. Make sure you enter your loyalty card before you go shopping at a store for the first time. You only have to enter it once.
5. Cash in your earnings when they reach $20 or more. You can have the money sent to your PayPal account or cash it in for one of the available gift cards like Amazon, Walmart, CVS, Starbucks, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, Lowes, Groupon, Bath & Body Works, ebay, iTunes, tons of popular restaurants and retailers and more.
6. You can also Use Pay with Ibotta in-store at more than 50 national retailers and restaurants to earn up to 10% cash back on your entire purchase. See the details on their website in the How It Works (In-Store Shopping section).
Participating stores: Ibotta works at many national retailers, restaurants, grocery and drug stores including these stores in our area: Aldi, Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, BJ's, Publix, Wegmans, Target, Walmart, Carlie C's, CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods, The Fresh Market, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, JustSave Foods and various other restaurants and retail stores.
I've been using Ibotta for many years and have earned a bunch of cash back. It's a great way to increase your savings on the products you already buy in addition to buying the sales and using coupons at the register.
See all the details and sign up for free at Ibotta.com HERE.