Harris Teeter Super Doubles CONFIRMED + new 5-day sale
Posted November 29, 2019 4:00 p.m. EST
Updated November 30, 2019 3:26 p.m. EST
Harris Teeter has confirmed their Super Doubles event starting Friday! There is also a short new ad with great deals valid through 12/3 including eggs ($0.79), ground chuck ($2.99/lb), shrimp, Kraft cheese (B2G3F), ice cream, Coke (B2G3F) and more!
Read on for the details and list of deals.
Super Doubles Event
Harris Teeter is offering a 5-day Super Doubles event from Friday, Nov. 29 through Tuesday, Dec. 3!
The event was officially confirmed in their online ad on 11/28/19.
Following is a list of good deals.
Aunt Jemima or Quaker Cups, single serve $1 - $1/2 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = 2 for free
Nutella, 13 oz, $3 - $1.50 coupon from 11/24 SS (if you got this coupon – I did not) = free (there is also a .75/1 ibotta cash back offer)
Pop Tarts, 8 count, $1.66 - $1/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = free
Southern Biscuit Formula 1 Mix, 7 oz, .99 - .75/1 coupon from 11/27 SS = free
Truvia sweetener, 40 count, $3.99 - $2 coupon from truvia.com = free
Aveeno baby wipes, 25 count, $3.99 - $2/1 coupon from 11/10 SS = free
Axe body wash, 16 oz, $3.99 - $2/1 coupon from 12/1 RMN = free
Colgate toothpaste, select 4 oz, $1 - .50/1 coupon from 11/24 SS = free
Crest toothpaste, select, $3.99 - $2/1 coupon from 11/24 PG = free
Frosted Flakes (13.5 oz), Fruit Loops (10.1 oz), BOGO for $2.24 each - $1/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .24 (Plus get $6 in free Movie Cash when you buy 3 boxes after the rebate on kelloggsfamilyrewards.com)
Dole pineapple cans, 20 oz, $1 - .75/2 printable coupon or .75/3 coupon from 11/17 SS = .25 after .75/2 coupon
Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, select, 5 count, $1 - $1/3 coupon from 10/13 SS, 11/17 SS or Smart Shopper coupons = .33 each
Cheez-It Crackers, 12.4 oz, BOGO for $2.49 each - $1/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .49
Nellie's free range large brown eggs, 12 count, $3.49 - $1.50 coupon when you sign up = .49
Frigo cheese cups, 5 oz, $2.50 - $1/1 coupon at frigocheese.com
Late July tortilla chips, 5 – 11 oz, $2.50 to $3 - $1/1 coupon from savings.com = .50 to $1
Pretzel Crisps, 7.2 oz, $2.50 - $1/1 coupon from savings.com recently = .50
Noosa yogurt, 4.5 oz, $1.39 - $1/3 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = .72 each
Kellogg’s Raisin Bran, 22.5 oz, BOGO for $2.74 each - $1/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .74
Luck’s beans, select 15 oz cans, $1.39 - $1/4 coupon from 10/29 SS = .89 each
Eggo waffles, select, $2.79 - $1/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .79
Stonefire Naan, 2 count, $2.99 - $1/1 coupon from 9/22 RMN = .99
Blue Diamond Nut Thins crackers, 4.25 oz, $2.50 - .75/1 coupon from 11/24 SS = $1
Kettle Brand chips, 8.5 oz, $3 - $1/1 coupon from savings.com = $1
Wonder bread, 20 oz, $2.50 - .75 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = $1 (there is also a .75/1 ibotta cash back offer)
Keebler Club crackers, select, BOGO for $2.14 each - $1/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points or $1/2 coupon from 11/10 RMN = .14 after $1/1 coupon
Wonder Honey Buns, 8 count, $2.69 - .75 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = $1.19 (there is also a .75/1 ibotta cash back offer)
Wewalka pie crust, 9 oz, $3.29 - $1/1 coupon from 11/10 SS = $1.29
El Monterey frozen entrees, 9-10.25 oz, $3.33 - $1 coupon from Smartsource.com = $1.33
King Arthur organic flour, select, 2 lb bag, $4.49 - $1.50/1 coupon from 11/17 SS = $1.49
Peet’s coffee, 10 count single serve, BOGO for $5.49 each - $2/1 coupon from 11/10 RMN = $1.49
Wewalka pizza crust, select, $3.49 - $1/1 coupon from 11/10 SS = $1.49
Wewalka Puff Pastry dough, 13.2 oz, $3.99 - $1/1 coupon from 11/10 SS = $1.99
Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough Chunks, 8 oz, $4.99 - $1.50/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link = $1.99
MorningStar veggie products, select, $4 - $1/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points or $1/2 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link= $2 after $1/1 coupon
Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pints, $4.00 - $1/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = $2
Holiday Lindor truffles, 5.1 oz, $3.50 - .75/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons recently = $2
DiGiorno Pizza, select, $3.99 - $5/3 HT digital coupon = $2.32 each (great price for DiGiorno)
Delizza mini cream puffs or mini eclairs, 13.2 oz – 14.8 oz, $6.29 - $1.50/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = $3.29
Perdue Chicken Plus chicken nuggets, frozen, select, $7.99 - $2/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = $3.99
Bella dog food trays, 3.5 oz, $1 - $1.50/4 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = .50 each
Oral B Toothbrush, select, $2.69 - $1/1 coupon from 11/24 PG = .69
Aleve, select, 24 count, $4.99 - $2/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = .99
Nivea Lip Care, select, $2.99 - $2/2 coupon from 11/24 SS = .99 each
Mivea lotion, 6.8 oz, $4.99 - $2/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link = .99
Vanity Fair Napkins, 40 count, $1.99- .50/1 coupon from 11/17 RMN = .99
Purell hand sanitizer, 10 oz pump, $3.69 - $1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = $1.69
Kibbles N Bits dry dog food, 4.2 lb bag, $4.99 - $1.50/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons = $1.99
Tide laundry detergent, 40 oz, $5.99 - $2/1 coupon from 11/24 PG or pgeveryday.com (FYI - it expires 24 hours after you print it)
Sparkle paper towels, 6 count, $4.99- $1 coupon from sparkletowels.com = $2.99
4X Fuel Points on Gift Cards
Earn 4X Fuel Points on Gift Cards with the Harris Teeter digital coupon from their website. Offer valid on participating gift cards from Nov. 28 – Dec. 3, 2019. Limit 1. See store for details and participating gift cards including Bass Pro Shops, Lowe’s, Chipotle and Kohl’s.
These deals are valid 11/29 – 12/3/19.
Iceberg lettuce, .99 each
Sunkist Delite Mandarins, 3 lb bag, $2.99
Harris Teeter 80% lean ground chuck, $2.99/lb
Smithfield all natural baby back ribs, pork, BOGO for $2.99/lb
Smithfield bacon, 16 oz, BOGO for $4.49 each
EZ peel white shrimp, 51-60 count, $4.99
Harris Teeter large eggs, 12 count, limit 2, $0.79
Kraft shredded or chunk cheese, 6-8 oz, Buy 2 Get 3 Free, limit 10
Total for shredded cheese = $1.67 each when you buy 5
Total for chunk cheese = $1.59 each when you buy 5
Harris Teeter ice cream, 48 oz, $1.99
DiGiorno or California Pizza Kitchen, select, $3.99
Coke 12 packs, Buy 2 Get 3 Free, limit 10 = $2.99 each when you buy 5
Tostitos, Lay’s or Smartfood popcorn, 9-10 oz, 2 for $5
50% off Christmas Candy and Decorative Items on Friday and Saturday (excludes select bows, wraps, ribbons and tissues)
Harris Teeter Regular Double Coupon Policy Basics:
Doubles coupons .99 or less everyday
Doubles up to 20 coupons per day
Doubles up to 3 identical coupons (must have required product to go with each coupon)
BOGO sales ring up at half price. If you just buy one, it still rings up at half price. You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO deal. So, if you buy 2 items that are BOGO, you can use two coupons (which is a very good thing!). The BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) sale prices listed below are the sale prices.
Shoppers cannot use a coupon with a rain check.
Rain checks expire in 60 days.
Senior discount: Seniors 60 and older receive a 5% discount every Thursday. Discount applies after coupons are deducted.
Harris Teeter digital e-coupons: Harris Teeter digital coupons are available to load to your Vic card. These digital coupons CANNOT be combined with paper manufacturer's coupons. They will not double.
The official Harris Teeter Coupon Policy can be found on their website.
Harris Teeter Super Doubles Coupon Policy Basics:
* HT should be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past). Your best bet is to get to the store before 7 am if you want to get the freebies and best deals. Some people get there at 6:15 am or earlier and then wait in line until the register allows coupons to begin Super Doubling at 7 am.
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It's 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three. The other 2 will be accepted at face value.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 3 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy. So if you buy 3 identical items and you have a printable coupon for each one, you can use all three.
* New Raincheck policy as of March 29, 2017: Harris Teeter will no longer let customers combine a raincheck with a coupon for the same item. In addition, rainchecks now expire 60 days after they are issued.
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Enjoy the deals you are able to get and please remember that many of the best deals will sell out quickly. The stores will reorder those items, but often, the warehouse runs out so they cannot get the stock. Please be nice to the store employees as it is not their fault if items are out of stock. And if you are excited about your great deals, give Harris Teeter a call at their Customer Service number, send them an e-mail via their website or post a comment to their Facebook page to thank them. Happy Shopping!
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!