Harris Teeter recalls store-brand sorbet
Posted May 22, 2012 3:47 p.m. EDT
Harris Teeter is recalling HT Traders Sorbet in the following flavors: Lemon, Raspberry, Mango, Coconut and Orange, due to possible undeclared milk protein.
This recall affects the below products:
- HT Traders Sorbet Lemon, UPC #72036 98196
- HT Traders Sorbet Raspberry, UPC #72036 98195
- HT Traders Sorbet Mango, UPC #72036 98194
- HT Traders Sorbet Coconut, UPC #72036 98197
- HT Traders Sorbet Orange, UPC #72036 98193
Product quality and integrity are paramount to Harris Teeter. If you have a milk allergy or are concerned about the recalled product, please return the product to Harris Teeter for a full refund. For additional information regarding this recall, please Harris Teeter at 1-800-432-6111, Option 2 between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.