Harris Teeter e-Vic deals: Kettle Chips, protein bars, Yasso bars
Check your Friday Harris Teeter e-mail for a new set of e-Vic deals. I received offers for Kettle Chips, protein bars, Yasso bars, cereal and more.Posted — Updated
Check your Friday Harris Teeter e-mail for a new set of e-Vic deals. I received offers for Kettle Chips, protein bars, Yasso bars, cereal and more.
New e-Vic Deals Sent Friday, May 15
Remember, you can only get those e-Vic offers sent to you from Harris Teeter. Following are the deals I received in my e-mail. You may have received some of these as well.
Harris Teeter protein bars, 7-7.1 oz, $1.37, limit 4
Ore-Ida Just Crack an Egg Scramble Kit, 3 oz, $1.67, limit 4
Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Lucky Charms Cereal, 10.5 - 13.8 oz, $1.97, limit 4
Fresh Foods Market mini cupcakes, 12 count, $2.97, limit 4
Harris Teeter Whipping Cream, 64 oz, $2.97, limit 4
Yasso bars, 4 count, $3.47, 4 count - $1 printable coupon from yasso.com when you sign up
Tide Laundry Detergent, 37-40 oz, limit 2 - $2 coupon from HT digital coupons or 4/26 PG
Get $25 off the purchase of summer furniture items priced $99.99 or higher with digital coupon from Harris Teeter website. Valid May 15-19, 2020.
Weekly Deals for the Ad
Harris Teeter or Mayfield ice cream, 48 oz, $1.97, limit 3
Cucumbers, .33 each
Limes, .33 each
Sweet corn, .33 each
Organic navel oranges, .80 each
Mangos, large, $1
Red grapefruit, large, $1
Bartlett pears, $1.49/lb
Athena cantaloupes, $1.50
Simple Truth Organic baby cut carrots, 1 lb bag, $1.50
Blueberries, pint, $1.99
Cauliflower, BOGO for $1.99 each
Farmers Market spring mix, 5 oz, $1.99
Whole cremini or sliced baby bella mushrooms, 8 oz, $2
Blackberries or raspberries, 6 oz, $2.50
Golden pineapple, large, $2.99
Fresh Express Salads, select, $3
Pomegranates, large, $3
Simple Truth organic Gala, Fuji, Granny Smith or Jazz apples, 2 lb bag, $3.99
Navel oranges, 3 lb, $3.99
Farmers Market color peppers, 6 count, $5.99
Broccoli bunch, BOGO
Vine ripe tomatoes, 4 pack, BOGO
Boneless chicken breasts, value pack, $1.79/lb
Smithfield St. Louis pork spareribs, $2.49/lb
Pork loin, boneless, $3.99/lb
Wild caught Mahi Mahi Fillets, $7.99/lb
Salmon fillets, farm raised, $7.99/lb
Wild caught tuna steaks, $8.99/lb
Shrimp, P&D, 16/20 count, $8.99/lb
Swordfish Steaks, Wild caught, $8.99/lb
Alaska Sockeye Salmon Fillets, Wild Caught, $9.99/lb
Snow Crab clusters, Wild Caught, $9.99/lb
Whole beef tenderloin, $10.99/lb
Hillshire Farm smoked sausage or kielbasa, 14 oz, $3.33
Ball Park franks, 15 oz, BOGO
Philly Gourmet slices steaks, 15 oz, BOGO
Comfort Classics meatloaf or country fried steak, 22.75 - 26 oz, frozen, $6.99
Hormel Natural Choice Snacks, 2 oz, $1
Chobani Less sugar or Oat yogurt, 5.3 oz, $1.25 - $1/5 Checkout 51 cash back offer
Harris Teeter shredded cheese, 6-8 oz, BOGO for $1.69
Harris Teeter chunk cheese, 8 oz, $2
The Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedges, BOGO for $2.49 each
Danimals Drinkables, YoCrunch, Activia or Dannon non-Greek yogurt, 4 packs, $2.50
Harris Teeter orange juice, 52 oz, $2.50
Sabra Hummus, 10 oz, $2.50
Farmers Market fresh salsa, 16 oz, $3.49
Chobani Greek yogurt 4-10 pack, Creamer or Oat Milk, select, $3.50 - $1/2 yogurt coupon from 5/3 SS
Chobani Flips 4 pack or Gimmies shakes, $3.99 - $1/2 coupon from 5/3 SS
Snickers or Twix ice cream bars, 12-24 oz, $3
Edy's Outshine Bars, 6-12 count, $3.33
Red Baron pizza, select, $3.33
Baskin-Robbins ice cream, 14 oz, BOGO
Lindy's Italian Ice, 36 oz, BOGO
Mayfield Novelties, 6 count, BOGO
Nightfood ice cream, 16 oz, BOGO
Hershey's chocolate bars, 1 count singles, .69
Powerade, 28 oz, .69
Larabar bars, 1.6 - 1.7 oz, $1
Band of Bakers, or La Brea baguettes, $1.49
Harris Teeter soda, 12 pack cans, Buy 2 Get 3 Free, limit 10 = $1.59 each when you buy 5
Kraft Salad Dressing, 14-16 oz, $1.66
HT Traders popcorn, 7 oz, BOGO for $1.74 each
Harris Teeter grape juice or blends, 64 oz, $2
Simple Truth organic chocolate bars, select, $2.50
Simple Truth organic salsa, 16 oz, $2
Utz potato chips, 9.5 oz, BOGO for $2.14 each
Thomas English Muffins, 6 count, BOGO for $2.24 each
Kellogg’s Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Rice Krispies or Frosted Flakes cereals, select family size, 14.7 - 19.2 oz
Sale: BOGO for $2.49 each
Coupons: $1/1 Kellogg’s cereal coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 points, .50/1 and $1 off 2 and $1/3 Kellogg’s coupons from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com in the Coupons tab
Lay's or Lay's Kettle Cooked Chips, 7-8 oz, $2.50
Kettle Brand potato chips, 5-8.5 oz, 2 for $5
Nabisco Chips Ahoy cookies, 9. - 13 oz, $2.50
Bubly water, 8 pack cans, $3
Gevalia ground coffee, 12 oz can, BOGO for $4.49 each
Gevalia coffee, pods, 4.12 oz, BOGO
Keebler Zesta and Club crackers, 6-16 oz, BOGO - $1/1 Kellogg’s cereal coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 points
Maxwell House k-cups, 3.7 oz, BOGO
Maxwell House coffee, 24-30.6 oz, $5.99
M&M's Sharing Size, 8-11 oz, BOGO
Planters Nut-trition bags, select, BOGO
Glad Cling Wrap, 200 sq ft or Press N Seal 70 sq ft, $2.50
Harris Teeter Ultra Max Batteries, 6 count, AA/AAA, BOGO
Harris Teeter Regular Double Coupon Policy Basics:
Doubles coupons .99 or less everyday
Doubles up to 20 coupons per day
Doubles up to 3 identical coupons (must have required product to go with each coupon)
BOGO sales ring up at half price. If you just buy one, it still rings up at half price. You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO deal. So, if you buy 2 items that are BOGO, you can use two coupons (which is a very good thing!). The BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) sale prices listed below are the sale prices.
Shoppers cannot use a coupon with a rain check.
Rain checks expire in 60 days.
Senior discount: Seniors 60 and older receive a 5% discount every Thursday. Discount applies after coupons are deducted.
Harris Teeter digital e-coupons: Harris Teeter digital coupons are available to load to your Vic card. These digital coupons CANNOT be combined with paper manufacturer's coupons. They will not double.
Harris Teeter Super Doubles Coupon Policy Basics:
* HT should be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past). Your best bet is to get to the store before 7 am if you want to get the freebies and best deals. Some people get there at 6:15 am or earlier and then wait in line until the register allows coupons to begin Super Doubling at 7 am.
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It's 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three. The other 2 will be accepted at face value.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 3 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy. So if you buy 3 identical items and you have a printable coupon for each one, you can use all three.
* New Raincheck policy as of March 29, 2017: Harris Teeter will no longer let customers combine a raincheck with a coupon for the same item. In addition, rainchecks now expire 60 days after they are issued.
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Enjoy the deals you are able to get and please remember that many of the best deals will sell out quickly. The stores will reorder those items, but often, the warehouse runs out so they cannot get the stock. Please be nice to the store employees as it is not their fault if items are out of stock. And if you are excited about your great deals, give Harris Teeter a call at their Customer Service number, send them an e-mail via their website or post a comment to their Facebook page to thank them. Happy Shopping!
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.