No gas leak found at Morrisville apartment complex where 3 were treated
Three people received medical treatment Wednesday evening after a reported gas leak at a Morrisville apartment complex.Posted — Updated
Authorities said the Morrisville Fire Department and a hazmat team were called to a building in the 5100 block of Sterling Green Drive after a gas odor was reported.
The building was evacuated as a precaution but no gas leak was found.
All three people treated were in stable condition, but two were taken to local hospitals for observation.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.