Fire breaks out inside Brier Creek McDonald's
A fire broke out at McDonald's inside Walmart at the Brier Creek shopping center Friday evening, according to authorities.Posted — Updated
RALEIGH, N.C. — A fire broke out at McDonald’s inside Walmart at the Brier Creek shopping center in Raleigh Friday evening, authorities said.
According to fire officials the started at about 6:30 p.m. and was quickly brought under control.
According to a chief on scene, the fire started in a kitchen grease fryer. No injuries were reported.
The store was evacuated and closed for about three hours following the incident. The McDonald's remained closed Saturday afternoon.
No further information was immediately available.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.