Local News

Fire closes Dunn eatery

Two employees were hurt in a kitchen fire Sunday night at Andy's Restaurant in Dunn. Cooking grease caught fire and damaged the kitchen.

Posted Updated

DUNN, N.C. — Two employees were hurt in a kitchen fire Sunday night at Andy's Restaurant in Dunn. Cooking grease caught fire and damaged the kitchen.

One person was sent to the Burn Center at UNC Hospitals. The identities of the injured people were not released.

The restaurant is closed for cleanup Monday. After the Harnett County Health Department inspects the site, it is expected to reopen.

Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.