Find the best photo ops at your favorite Wake County parks
Posted October 16, 2020 8:37 a.m. EDT
Wake County Parks and Recreation wants to help people find the best selfie stations and photo opportunities at their favorite parks.
As part of the #ParkPicks initiative, Wake County staff picked the best places for photos and marked them with yellow signs. The signs encourage park-goers to snap a photo and post it on social media using the #ParkPicks hashtag.
Staff plan to move signs to different parks and spots on a regular basis.
The first signs were posted at:
- American Tobacco Trail, 1309 New Hill-Olive Chapel Road, Apex
- Crowder County Park, 4709 Ten-Ten Road, Apex
- Blue Jay Point County Park, 3200 Pleasant Union Church Road, Raleigh
- Green Hills County Park, 9300 Deponie Drive, Raleigh
- Harris Lake County Park, 2112 County Park Drive, New Hill
- Historic Oak View County Park, 4028 Carya Drive, Raleigh
- Historic Yates Mill County Park, 4620 Lake Wheeler Road, Raleigh
- Lake Crabtree County Park, 1400 Aviation Parkway, Morrisville
- Robertson Millpond Preserve, 6333 Robertson Pond Road, Wendell
- Turnipseed Nature Preserve, 1525 Pleasants Road, Wendell