Out and About
Find the best photo ops at your favorite Wake County parks
Wake County Parks and Recreation wants to help people find the best selfie stations and photo opportunities at their favorite parks.Posted — Updated
By Jessica Patrick, WRAL multiplatform producer
Wake County Parks and Recreation wants to help people find the best selfie stations and photo opportunities at their favorite parks.
As part of the #ParkPicks initiative, Wake County staff picked the best places for photos and marked them with yellow signs. The signs encourage park-goers to snap a photo and post it on social media using the #ParkPicks hashtag.
Staff plan to move signs to different parks and spots on a regular basis.
The first signs were posted at:
- American Tobacco Trail, 1309 New Hill-Olive Chapel Road, Apex
- Crowder County Park, 4709 Ten-Ten Road, Apex
- Blue Jay Point County Park, 3200 Pleasant Union Church Road, Raleigh
- Green Hills County Park, 9300 Deponie Drive, Raleigh
- Harris Lake County Park, 2112 County Park Drive, New Hill
- Historic Oak View County Park, 4028 Carya Drive, Raleigh
- Historic Yates Mill County Park, 4620 Lake Wheeler Road, Raleigh
- Lake Crabtree County Park, 1400 Aviation Parkway, Morrisville
- Robertson Millpond Preserve, 6333 Robertson Pond Road, Wendell
- Turnipseed Nature Preserve, 1525 Pleasants Road, Wendell
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.