From what I understand, there are a couple of different kinds of rubber surfaces: Tiles which fit together or rubber that's been poured in place (and it's actually at different depths depending on how high the play equipment is).
- Cook Road Park, 602 Cook Rd. Rubber mats are under the play structures. There is wood mulch under the swings.
- Crest Street Park, 2503 Crest St. There is poured in place rubber surfacing here, along with some sand.
- Forest Hills Park, 1639 University Dr. Poured in place rubber surfacing.
- Morreene Road Park, 1102 Morreene Rd. Poured in place rubber surfacing.
- Orchard Park, 1000 S. Duke St. Poured in place rubber surfacing.
- Oval Drive Park, 2200 W. Club Blvd. Poured in place rubber surfacing is near the rockers and climbing wall. The park also has wood mulch.
- Sherwood Park, 2325 Cheek Rd. Poured in place rubber surface.
- Whippoorwill Park, 1632 Rowemont Dr. Poured in place rubber surface.
Stay tuned for more.