Farberware 3.2 Qt Oil-Less Air Fryer only $49.88 (reg. $99) at Walmart
Posted October 11, 2020 9:42 p.m. EDT
Updated October 11, 2020 9:53 p.m. EDT
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
The Farberware 3.2 Quart Oil-Less Multi-Functional Air Fryer is on sale for only $49.88 (reg. $99) at Walmart right now!
Description: "This advanced fryer is the perfect appliance to grill, bake, roast or fry family favorites like chicken, french fries, onion rings and even desserts. Using Rapid Hot Air Technology, it cooks foods to a golden and crispy finish using little to no oil, reducing fat and calories compared to traditional frying."
This deal is only available for a limited time.
Walmart Big Save Sale
Walmart's "Big Save" Event deals are live NOW as of 7 pm ET on Oct. 11! The sale lasts until Thursday, October 15.
You'll find super deals in electronics, home, toys, beauty, fashion and more! Check out this sneak peek list of sales to expect during the event.
Walmart offers free 2-day shipping on most orders over $35 and some items will be available for free Next Day delivery or in-store pickup at your local Walmart.
Top Big Save Deals
Some of the top deals you'll find during this sale include the following. Keep in mind that they may sell out quickly and Walmart will continue to add new deals throughout the event.
To see all the best selling products in this sale, head to Walmart.com HERE and sort by Best Selling.
* Pioneer Woman 6-quart Instant Pot: $49.00 (reg. $99)
* JVC 55-inch 4K HDR Roku Smart LED TV: $248.00 (reg. $399)
* Nintendo Switch Super Mario Party video game: $39.99 (reg. $59.88)
* ionVac Robot Vacuum: $99.00 (reg. $179.88)
* Best Choice Products Kids 3D Magnetic Building Blocks Play Set with 250 pieces: $64.99 (reg. $114.99)
New Walmart+ Membership Program
Walmart has launched a new membership program offering unlimited free delivery from stores, fuel discounts, Scan & Go shopping and more.
Walmart+ is now available as of September 15 and costs $98 a year or $12.95 a month. There is a 15-day free trial period, as well.
According to an announcement from the company, the membership cost includes "unlimited free delivery from stores, fuel discounts and access to tools that make shopping faster for families. In the future, the company will leverage its wide-ranging strengths to add additional benefits for members in a variety of services and offerings."
Approx. 2,700 of their stores will offer same day delivery.
“We are a company committed to meeting our customers’ needs,” said Janey Whiteside, chief customer officer, Walmart. “Customers know they can trust us and depend on us, and we’ve designed this program as the ultimate life hack for them. Walmart+ will bring together a comprehensive set of benefits where we see the greatest needs from our customers and where our scale can bring solutions at an unprecedented value.”
Walmart shared the following list of membership benefits:
* Unlimited free delivery: In-store prices as fast as same-day on more than 160,000 items from tech and toys to household essentials and groceries. This service was previously known as Delivery Unlimited – a subscription service that allows customers to place an unlimited number of deliveries for a low, flat yearly or monthly fee. Current subscribers will automatically become Walmart+ members.
* Scan & Go: Unlock Scan & Go in the Walmart app – a fast way to shop in-store. Using the Walmart app, customers can scan their items as they shop and pay using Walmart Pay for a quick, easy, touch-free payment experience.
* Fuel discounts: Fill up and save up to 5 cents a gallon at nearly 2,000 Walmart, Murphy USA and Murphy Express fuel stations. Sam’s Club fuel stations will soon be added to this lineup.
Walmart will continue to have delivery options that involve a per-delivery transaction fee and customers can still take advantage of Walmart’s free curbside pickup, NextDay delivery and two-day delivery.
“Life feels more complicated than ever. Walmart+ is designed to make it easier – giving customers an option to not have to sacrifice on cost or convenience,” added Whiteside. “We know shopping should fit customers’ needs, not the other way around. We have always been a champion for the right item at the right price, but now it’s more than that. We have the right shopping solutions at the right time, too.”
See more details about the new program on the Walmart website.