Amazing Race to air early Tuesday
Posted April 26, 2010 9:17 a.m. EDT
Updated April 26, 2010 10:32 a.m. EDT
Sunday's episode of The Amazing Race, which did not air due to WRAL-TV's storm coverage, will air at 1:37 a.m. Tuesday immediately following the Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
The entire episode will air at that time with the remainder of the overnight schedule delayed. As a result, the news repeat and one half hour of CBS' Up to the Minute will not be seen.
The schedule will be as follows:
- 11 p.m. Monday – WRAL News
- 11:35 p.m. Monday – Late Show with David Letterman
- 12:37 a.m. Tuesday – Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- 1:37 a.m. Tuesday – The Amazing Race
- 2:37 a.m. Tuesday – Inside Edition
- 3:07 a.m. Tuesday – Dr. Oz
- 4:07 a.m. Tuesday – Up to the Minute
- 4:30 a.m. Tuesday – CBS Morning News
Please be aware that the electronic program guides will probably not be updated, so viewers with DVRs should either set their recording for the program currently listed at 1:37 a.m., Inside Edition, and expand the end time of the recording, or set it to record both Inside Edition and Dr. Oz.
WRAL realizes that not everyone has a DVR or wants to stay up that late to see it. This is the only time CBS approved the airing of the show. Viewers can also watch the entire episode online.