Durham Police Seek Info About Break-ins
Durham police investigators are asking for information about a series of break-ins to the M&M Mini Mart at 614 Lakeland St. during the past several months.Posted — Updated
DURHAM, N.C. — Durham police investigators are asking for information about a series of break-ins to the M&M Mini Mart at 614 Lakeland St. during the past several months.
In all five cases, the suspect(s) broke in by smashing a hole in the back wall of the business.
Investigators are asking for information on the following break-ins:
- April 13, 2007 – A box of lighters and several packs of Newport cigarettes were taken
- May 5, 2007 – Four boxes of flavored blunt wraps, lottery tickets and lighters were taken
- Aug. 27, 2007 – Nothing taken
- Sept. 4, 2007 – Nothing taken
- Sept. 10, 2007 – Cigarettes and bottles of baby formula were taken
Anyone with information about the break-ins is asked to call Investigator K.D. Emanuel at 560-4415, ext. 235 or CrimeStoppers at 683-1200.
CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.