CVS deals 9/21: Starbucks Refreshers (free), Huggies & more!
CVS has some good buys starting Sunday, 9/21 including Starbucks Refreshers (free after reward!), Huggies, Coke, Mars candy, Colgate battery toothbrush, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent & more! The $10 CVS gift card promotion is also continuing for another week.Posted — Updated
CVS has some good buys starting Sunday, 9/21 including Starbucks Refreshers (free after reward!), Huggies, Coke, Mars candy, Colgate battery toothbrush, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent & more! The $10 CVS gift card promotion is also continuing for another week.
Reminder: Check your CVS coupons from the coupon kiosks for the last couple weeks to see if you have any to go with the deals below.
Scenario: Buy 4 Huggies diapers and use 4 of the $1.50/1 coupons = $29.96 at the register then get back a $10 CVS gift card. Total after coupons and rewards = $19.96 ($4.99 each)
Limit 1 offer
Arizona drinks, 23 – 23.5 oz, 2 for $1
Bumble Bee solid white tuna in water, 5 oz, $1.00
Coke products, 2 ltr, 3 for $3 when you buy 3 at the same time
Total after 2 of the $1 coupons and the $2/2 store coupon = 2 for $2 ($1 each – good deal)
Total after $1/2 coupon and reward = 2 for $3
Coke 12 pack cans, 3 for $9 - $2 Extrabucks reward when you buy 3 = 3 for $7 ($2.33 each after reward – good deal)
There is also a CVS coupon for $3 off a $10 purchase of toothbrushes, toothpaste or floss that printed from the in-store coupon kiosk recently (expires 9/22)
Total for 3 after 1 coupon = $5.49 ($1.83 each) – this is a good price if the in store price is actually $7.49
Total if we get the $1 coupon after reward = $1.99
Caress body wash, 18 oz, BOGO - .75/1 coupon from 8/24 RP
Coupons: Various $1 coupons for mascara, concealer, lip product and face product from 9/7 RP
Coupons: $1 coupon from 8/17 RP
CVS batteries, select, 2 – 10 packs, BOGO
CVS Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have CVS Extrabucks reward card to earn rewards and get sales prices and store coupons
* Receive instant rebates in the form of a coupon after transaction when you buy qualified items (called Extrabucks, ECB’s or EB’s). These Extrabucks can be used on your next transaction on almost any product in the store (excludes things link alcohol, tobacco, stamps, gift cards, etc)
* You can “stack” store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website with manufacturer coupons
* Extrabucks can be used in addition to store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website and manufacturer coupons
* You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO sale
* You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale at CVS
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.