CVS deals 10/19: Coke, tuna, Colgate Mouthwash & more!
Posted October 17, 2014 1:50 p.m. EDT
CVS has some good buys starting Sunday, 10/19 including Coke, tuna, Halloween candy, Colgate Mouthwash, Xtra laundry detergent & more!
The CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com For a summary of their policy, see the information below the deals list.
Reminder: Check your CVS coupons from the coupon kiosks for the last couple weeks to see if you have any to go with the deals below.
These deals are valid October 19 – October 25, 2014.
Coke, 2 ltrs, .99 - .24 coupon from in-store kiosk = .75
Limit 1 with coupon, limit 4 at .99
Bumble Bee solid white tuna in water, 5 oz., .88, limit 10 – good price if you like canned tuna
Gold Emblem Ginger Ale, 2 ltr, .88
Jif peanut butter, 16 oz, $2.00
Nestle, Mars chocolate fun size,Hershey’s snack sized or Twizzlers Twists, select 8.8 – 12 oz
Sale: 5 for $15
Extrabucks: $5 reward when you buy 5, limit 1
Store coupon: $1/2 CVS coupon from their website
Coupon: $1.50/3 Hershey’s possibly in 10/18 SS, $1.50/3 Mars coupon from 10/5 RP, $1/2 Mars coupon from 8/24 RP and from Smart Shopper coupons link, $1.10/2 Hershey’s snack size coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above
VO5 shampoo or conditioner, 12.5 oz, 2 for $1.50 - .50/2 coupon possibly in 10/19 SS = 2 for $1
Renuzit gel air freshener, 7 oz., .88 – coupon for Buy 3 Get 1 Free from 10/5 RP
Total Home facial tissues, select, .88
Colgate Total mouthwash, 500 ml
Extrabucks: $2.00, limit 2 offers
Coupon: $1/1 coupon from 9/28 SS
Total after reward and coupon = .99
Xtra laundry detergent, 30 loads, $1.49
Just the Basics laundry detergent 64 loads, $2.99
Huggies and Pullups, Good Nites and Tru-fit refills
Extrabucks: $5 reward when you buy $20 worth
Coupons: Various coupons from pickupthevalues.com, goodnites.com, Smart Shopper coupons link recently (no longer)
All CVS vitamins, BOGO
CVS Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have CVS Extrabucks reward card to earn rewards and get sales prices and store coupons
* Receive instant rebates in the form of a coupon after transaction when you buy qualified items (called Extrabucks, ECB’s or EB’s). These Extrabucks can be used on your next transaction on almost any product in the store (excludes things link alcohol, tobacco, stamps, gift cards, etc)
* You can “stack” store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website with manufacturer coupons
* Extrabucks can be used in addition to store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website and manufacturer coupons
* You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO sale
* You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale at CVS
The full CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com
This post may contain affiliate links and I thank you for using them!