Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half class this Saturday
Posted June 21, 2011 10:09 a.m. EDT
Updated June 21, 2011 11:05 a.m. EDT
There is still some room in the Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half class this Saturday, June 25 at Wake Tech in Cary. If you are looking to take your grocery and drug store savings to the next level, this is the workshop for you!
Date: June 25
Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Cost: $20 per person
Location: Wake Technical Community College, Cary Campus (in the middle of the Lowes Foods shopping center at the intersection of Kildaire Farm Road and Ten Ten Road)
You can pre-register online using the instructions below or you can register at the class on a first come first serve basis until the class fills. If you register at the class please arrive by 9:15 am to fill out the registration form.
Registration: Go to http://conted.waketech.edu/ and click on Register Online. Then enter the word Grocery in the Search For box. Then check the box for the course and click on the Submit button. You will then be able to complete the registration form online.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
You will discover how to:
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Use weekly sales fliers in conjunction with coupons
* Understand store coupon & sale policies for local stores
* Find the best promotions and how they work
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Master many other techniques that will help you save
significant amounts of $$
Course includes resource directory, course handout, freebies, and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the Smart Spending System. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!