Cut Grocery Bills in Half Workshops in June and July
Posted June 1, 2010 11:24 a.m. EDT
Interested in learning how to cut your grocery bills in half? Following are my June workshops that are open to the public. If you are interested in having me teach a workshop for your church, conference or neighborhood or a lunch and learn class at your business, send me an e-mail at email@example.com. For information on other upcoming workshops go to www.smartspendingresources.com.
Wilson Community College
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Cost: $20.00 per person
Location: Wilson Community College, Wilson, NC
902 Herring Avenue, Wilson, NC 27893
To register: Contact Lisa Shreve at (252) 246-1233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wake Tech Community College, Cary Campus
This brand new workshop is a more in-depth version of the regular class on cutting grocery bills in half. It includes a 6-hour adventure with lunch, a field trip to the grocery store and a copy of my book, The Smart Spending Guide!
Time: 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Cost: $40.00 per person (workshop fee includes lunch, cost of class, materials and book, "The Smart Spending Guide")
Location: Wake Tech Comm. College, Western Wake Campus, 3434 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC 27518
To Register: Go to http://conted.waketech.edu/, click on Continuing Education Schedules and Registration in the middle of the page, search for Course Code Number: CSP-4000G5-57604, check the Coupon Camp box and click submit to get to the registration page.
Johnston Community College, Cleveland Campus (located between Garner and Clayton, NC approx. 25 min. from Raleigh and Cary)
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Johnston Community College, 9046 Cleveland Road, Clayton, NC 27520
To Register: Call the JCC Cleveland Center at (919) 989-2128.
Directions to the JCC Cleveland Campus:
At the workshops you will discover how to:
· Buy free food, bath & body products every week
· Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
· Use weekly sales ads in conjunction with coupons
· Understand store coupon and sale policies for area stores
· Use drug store rebates for fabulous deals
· Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
· Master many other techniques that will help you save significant amounts of money
· Purchase food so inexpensively, you will have extras to donate to your local food bank or shelter!