Customers evacuated after fire at Golden Corral restaurant
Customers were evacuated after a fire Monday evening at the Golden Corral restaurant, at 6129 Glenwood Ave. in Raleigh.Posted — Updated
Investigators said an electrical failure with one of the restaurant's outside neon sign sparked a fire at about 7 p.m. that spread to the restaurant's roof.
A passerby noticed the blaze and alerted restaurant managers.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire.
No injuries were reported.
The fire resulted in minimal damage to the restaurant, investigators said.
The restaurant should reopen Tuesday.
Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.