Crews respond to gas leak at Fayetteville Olive Garden
Crews responded to a gas leak Friday evening at a Fayetteville Olive Garden.Posted — Updated
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Crews responded to a gas leak Friday evening at a Fayetteville Olive Garden.
Units from the Fayetteville Fire Department evacuated the Olive Garden Restaurant at 234 N. McPherson Church Road while they searched for the leak.
A short time later the restaurant was reopened and the leak was found.
According to authorities a faulty gas meter was discovered and repaired by the gas company.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.