Couponing workshop at Wilson Comm. College on Tuesday
Posted June 11, 2010 3:41 p.m. EDT
There are still some seats available for the Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half workshop I am teaching at Wilson Community College on Tuesday. Here are the details and registration info:
Date: Tuesday, June 15
Wilson Community College workshop - Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half!
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Cost: $20.00 per person
Location: Wilson Community College, Wilson, NC
902 Herring Avenue, Wilson, NC 27893
To register: Contact Lisa Shreve at (252) 246-1233 or email@example.com
Here is the information for the upcoming, first-ever Coupon Camp at Wake Tech Community College Campus in Cary. It will be lots of fun and the most comprehensive workshop I have taught on cutting grocery bills.
Date: Saturday, June 26
Wake Tech Community College, Cary Campus
This brand new workshop is a more in-depth version of the regular class on cutting grocery bills in half. It includes a 6-hour adventure with lunch, a field trip to the grocery store and a copy of my book, The Smart Spending Guide!
Time: 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Cost: $40.00 per person (workshop fee includes lunch, cost of class, materials and book, "The Smart Spending Guide")
Location: Wake Tech Comm. College, Western Wake Campus, 3434 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC 27518
To Register: Go to http://conted.waketech.edu/, click on Continuing Education Schedules and Registration in the middle of the page, search for Course Code Number: CSP-4000G5-57604, check the Coupon Camp box and click submit to get to the registration page.
At each of the workshops you will discover how to:
· Buy free food, bath & body products every week
· Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
· Use weekly sales ads in conjunction with coupons
· Understand store coupon and sale policies for area stores
· Use drug store rebates for fabulous deals
· Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
· Master many other techniques that will help you save significant amounts of money
· Purchase food so inexpensively, you will have extras to donate to your local food bank or shelter!