Couponing & grocery savings class at WRAL on October 27
Posted October 18, 2018 8:08 a.m. EDT
Are you interested in taking your grocery savings and couponing to the next level? Join us for a coupon class at the WRAL-TV studio on Saturday, October 27!
Whether you are a beginner or have been couponing for years, if you are not saving at least 40% - 50% off your grocery bill, this workshop will give you the tools and techniques you need to get to the next level.
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018
Time: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Cost: $10.00 per person
Food Drive: We are also having a food drive for the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina. If you are able to bring one or more non-perishable items to donate to the food bank, you'll receive an extra door prize entry!
Location: WRAL-TV, 2619 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Pre-registration is required and seats are limited.
Register online at Eventbrite.com HERE.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and greatly reduced food and non-food essentials your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of information that you can start using right away. Most participants easily save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
If your business, conference, church, or other organization is interested in hosting a couponing and money saving workshop, conference session or Lunch & Learn class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
As I always say - it's your money, spend it wisely!