There are still seats available for the couponing workshop in Pittsboro this Saturday, October 6. I won't be in the Chatham County area to teach for quite a while after this Saturday so if you live in the area and have been wanting to take a class, this is the one to take!
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2012
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cost: $15.00 per person (a portion of the class fee is donated back to the church)
Location: Pittsboro Baptist Church, 121 West Salisbury Street, Pittsboro, NC 27312
Register: Please contact Leigh at 919-545-9268 (This is the church preschool number and Leigh is the preschool director) or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org Pre-registration is required.
You will discover how to:
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Use weekly sales fliers in conjunction with coupons
* Understand store coupon & sale policies for local stores
* Find the best promotions and how they work
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Master many other techniques that will help you save significant amounts of $$
Course includes resource directory, course handout, freebies, and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!