Coupon Class at WRAL on Saturday, January 20
There are only 5 seats left for the "Cut Your Grocery Bills In Half" coupon class this Saturday. If you'd like to attend, you may want to sign up soon.Posted — Updated
Are you interested in taking your grocery savings and couponing to the next level?
Learn how to cut your grocery bills in half at a coupon class on Saturday, January 20, 2018 at WRAL!
Whether you are a beginner or have been couponing for years, if you are not saving at least 40% - 50% off your grocery bill, this workshop will give you the tools and techniques you need to get to the next level.
There are only 5 seats still available as of Monday, 1/15 so don't wait too long if you are interested in attending this class.
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class at WRAL-TV
Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018
Time: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Cost: $10.00 per person
Location: WRAL-TV, 2619 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Registration: Pre-registration is required and seats are limited.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
If your organization or group is interested in hosting a couponing and money saving workshop, conference session or Lunch & Learn class, contact us at email@example.com for details.
As I always say - it's your money, spend it wisely!