We're in the height of children's consignment sale season and that means we have four sales this week.
And they are:
- KidzStuff Children's Consignment Sale at Hayes Barton Baptist Church in Raleigh's Five Points. The public sale is 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. to noon Saturday (when some items are half off).And some big news: The sale can accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover now.
- Chatham Kids Consignment in the Chatham Crossing Shopping Center in Chapel Hill is from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday for the public.
- Chapel Hill-Durham Mothers of Multiples Yard Sale is 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Hillsong Baptist Church on Culbreth Road in Chapel Hill. See my earlier post about the group.
- And First United Methodist Church of Cary's sale is 8 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. and 11 a.m. to noon Saturday at the church in downtown Cary. Early bird shoppers can get in 15 minutes early for a $5 donation to a local family in need. And some items are marked half off from 11 a.m. to noon.
- Also, Crossroads Fellowship in north Raleigh has its yard sale from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday. This is not a traditional consignment sale, but the church has a massive amount of items for children and most of the clothes are priced at $1 or $2. The church gets the leftovers from at least one major consignment sale in the area.
Copyright 2024 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.