Come play with Go Ask Mom at North Hills on Saturday
Posted September 27, 2010 9:35 p.m. EDT
Updated September 27, 2010 9:40 p.m. EDT
I had a great day Saturday at the UNC Science Expo. And it was especially wonderful to meet some Go Ask Mom fans!
Now we're gearing up for another fun Saturday. This time it's at the Midtown Farmers Market at North Hills. I'll be there from 8 a.m. to noon. And we have a lot planned.
- Our friends at Duke Raleigh Hospital's Public Safety Department will be on hand with safety information, games and giveaways to mark Children's Crime Prevention Month. Barring any emergency, the hospital's public safety vehicle will be there for kids to check out.
- The big, colorful blocks made so popular during North Hills' summer kids programs will return for this special event!
- A great variety of farmers and vendors will be out sharing their locally made and grown products. Yum!
- I'll have a drawing for four MVP Club tickets to a 2011 Durham Bulls game. That includes tickets, food, drink and a souvenir to the game.
- I'll have two family four packs of tickets to give away to the Museum of Life and Sciences' Spooky Saturday event on Oct. 23. More on that in a couple of days.
- And I'll have some giveaways and activities for the kids, along with some snacks and drinks too.
There will be more too. So stay tuned this week! I had so much fun when we were out there in August. I hope to see you there on Saturday!