We had so much fun at North Hills Kids last year, Go Ask Mom is returning for another fun morning of play, activities, contests, giveaways, snacks and more!
Go Ask Mom will be hosting North Hills Kids' outdoor play area from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Wednesday, April 27. We'll be in the Commons area right next to Ben & Jerry's and Starbucks and across the street from the movie theater.
Here's what we have planned. It's all free!
- North Hills will pull out its large, colorful foam blocks for the kids to climb all over and build with. It's all underneath tents in the Commons. See my earlier post to get a glimpse of the activities and what it's all about.
- I'm so excited that Lynda Loveland, Go Ask Mom blogger and co-host of Mix 101.5 WRAL-FM's Bill & Lynda in the Morning, will stop by around 11 a.m.!
- Stroller Strides - Midtown Raleigh will provide a free Stroller Strides workout class at 10 a.m. This class is great for moms with stroller-riding kids. It's a good workout and designed for people of all fitness levels (so don't worry if you haven't been working out). In fact, Stroller Strides will be offering free classes all week at locations across Wake County. Thank you owner Missy Currin for the free workout!
- We'll have a contest for two family four packs to the Magic Wings Festival at the Museum of Life and Science in Durham. This annual festival, a popular one at the museum, is May 21.
- Master Deputy Sheriff Karen T. Muhammad with the Wake County Sheriff's Office will be on hand with her cruiser for kids to see. She also will be offering parents free child identification cards, which record your child's vital information. She'll be there from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- We'll also have crafts, snacks, a visit from the Chick-fil-A cow and more.
I'll have more details as we get closer. So stay tuned! And if you can't make it, we'll be back again on June 15! North Hills is in Raleigh right at the intersection of the Beltline and Six Forks Road.
Hope to see you there!