Beginning Monday, residential customers with individual meters who use up to 2,000 gallons per month will pay $1.98 per 1,000 gallons.
- Customers who use 3,000-5,000 gallons per month will pay $5.875 per thousand gallons.
- Customers who use 6,000-10,000 gallons per month will pay $11.06 per thousand gallons.
- Customers who use 11,000-15,000 gallons per month will pay $22.38 per thousand gallons.
- Customers who use more than 16,000 gallons per month will pay %52.20 per thousand gallons.
Stage Three usage restrictions remain in effect.
- OWASA customers may only hand-water non-grass plants three days per week.
- Drinking water is not to be used outdoors for any reason not necessary to maintain public helath, safety or welfare.
- Drinking water may not be used to wash cars or buildings, or in swimming pools.
- Restaurants may serve water only on request of a customer.
- Hotels, motels and other facilities providing sleeping accommodations shall change bed linens only upon request of the customer, or upon customer changeover, or every five days for long-term customers.
- Drinking water may not be used for fire department training or equipment testing.
The next meeting of the OWASA board of directors is scheduled for March 27.