Local News

Apex home destroyed by fire

Dallas Trinity told WRAL News that she recently moved to the home at 102 Chapel Valley Road in Apex and that all her belongings were burned in the blaze.

Posted Updated

APEX, N.C. — An Apex woman lost everything in a house fire Sunday.

Dallas Trinity told WRAL News that she recently moved to the home at 102 Chapel Valley Road in Apex and that all her belongings were burned in the blaze.

Firefighters rescued Trinity and her three dogs from the home before the roof collapsed, but could not save the home.

"We got two eyewitness accounts said they saw a small fire in the garage followed by an explosion. Of course, from that, the fire extended throughout the structure," Apex Fire Chief Mark Haraway said.

 

 Credits

Jodi Leese Glusco, Web Editor

Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.