RALEIGH, N.C. — Can't seem to find the right gift? These local shops have great selections of unique gifts and could be your one-stop shopping spots!
DECO Raleigh (207 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh)
- This shop is a must for great stocking stuffers and unique gifts. There are a ton of North Carolina products in addition to cards, clothing and toys.
Parker and Otis (324 Blackwell St. Bay 4, Durham)
- Another great dining and shopping spot! This Durham restaurant and market features gigantic deli sandwiches and a great mix of local goods, food and gift inspiration.
NOFO (2014 Fairview Road, Raleigh)
- Dine downstairs and head upstairs to buy some great North Carolina-made products including pepper jelly, barbecue sauce, jewelry, clothing and more.
Gathering Gallery (111 E. Hargett St. #100, Raleigh) -
This eclectic gift shop employs adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities while selling locally-made products and gifts.
Gather Goods Co. (417 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary) -
Craft classes, flower shop, local gifts, foods, toys and more.
Liberation Station (208 Fayetteville St.) -
Raleigh's first and only Black-owned children's bookstore.
Harvest Moon Trading Company (3901 Burlington Mills Road, Wake Forest)
- This shop is a hidden gem across from a general store and MB's Tasty Pastries stand (where you can order a pie for the holidays). You can find a lot of great local gifts, including food and jewelry.
Father and Son Antiques (302 S. West St., Raleigh)
- You will find everything from furniture to vintage clothing and just about everything else at this downtown Raleigh shop.
Sweet Tea and Cornbread (4325 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh)
- This shop, located inside Crabtree Valley Mall, only offers North Carolina-made products. It is a great place to find everything from food to jewelry and even soap.
Mindful Merchant (2425 Kildaire Farm Road) -
Sustainable gift shop in Cary selling earth-friendly home and body products plus gifts and toys.
Zen Succulent (208 S Wilmington St., Raleigh, and 123 Market St., Durham) -
You might not have a green thumb but this place will help you get in touch with your inner gardener! We love the variety of plants!
Little Details (2670 Timber Drive, Garner)
- This boutique has great women's clothing and a lot of fun gift ideas, including home decor, children's clothing and food and beverage items.
Edge of Urge (215 E. Franklin St., Raleigh)
- We love their celeb candles and everything else at this store. Head inside to find everything from greeting cards featuring RuPaul and Uncle Jesse to stylish clothing and accessories.
Leaf (112 N. Church St., Clayton) -
This woman-owned houseplant shop in downtown Clayton is a one-stop shop for plants and plant accessories.