Dental centers to offer free care days
Posted August 24, 2009 5:11 p.m. EDT
Carolina Dental Associates will offer five free dental clinics in communities across the state this fall.
Patients are asked to register ahead of time for the event and provide a medical history. Dentists estimate that they will be able to see about 60-75 people at each event. Participants will be given a choice of addressing a specific problem, or having a general check-up and cleaning.
To register, download forms from the Carolina Dental Associates Web site. The events, which run from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., are scheduled for:
- Sept. 19: 3621 Cape Center Drive in Fayetteville
- Sept. 26: 3769 Sunset Ave. in Rocky Mount
- Oct. 3: 545 Venture Drive in Smithfield
- Oct. 17: 2140 W. Arlington Blvd. in Greenville
- Nov. 14: 3001-B Raleigh Road Parkway in Wilson