Restaurant Ratings By Request: Feb. 22
Posted February 22, 2007 7:58 a.m. EST
Feb. 22, 2007
JK's of Raleigh
- The restaurant did not have sanitizer at every food prep station.
- Dry food was not stored properly.
- Utensils were put away wet.
- The employee restroom was dirty.
Oct. 2006: 90
June 2006: 91
March 2006: 92.5
Kanki Japanese House of Steaks
Mount Moriah Road
- Dirty plates were stacked with clean ones.
- The floor was dirty.
Nov. 2006: 97
Aug. 2006: 95
June 2006: 95.5
Tony's Bourbon Street Oyster Bar
- The chowder wasn't cooled quickly enough.
- A soda gun was dirty.
- Fryer cabinets were dirty.
Jan. 2007: 94
June 2006: 97.5
Dec. 2005: 95
McPherson Church Road
- Ice used to cool the soda system was also used for customer drinks. (A repeat violation from last time, but no points were deducted this time.)
- A cooler was sitting on the floor, another repeat violation.
- The dishwasher needed repair.
- Some equipment was grimy.
Feb. 2007: 94.5
Sept. 2006: 93.5
June 2006: 95