10-In-1 Family Size Air Fryer Oven, Rotisserie, Dehydrator only $134.99 (reg. $249.99)
Posted October 11, 2020 7:35 p.m. EDT
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
The Best Choice Products 16.9Qt 1800W 10-In-1 Family Size Air Fryer Countertop Oven, Rotisserie, Toaster, Dehydrator is on sale for only $134.99 (list price $249.99) at Walmart right now during their Big Save sale!
Description: "Enough space to fit whole chickens, turkeys, and other family-sized meals! Pull-down door with a large window makes it easy to monitor food without interrupting the cooking process by letting heat out. Pre-set cooking options vary from meat to baked goods and much more, viewable on the LCD touchscreen display. 12 accessories include wire racks, a skewer rack set, even a rotating basket."
Walmart Big Save Sale
Walmart's "Big Save" Event deals are live NOW as of 7 pm ET on Oct. 11! The sale lasts until Thursday, October 15.
You'll find super deals in electronics, home, toys, beauty, fashion and more! Check out this sneak peek list of sales to expect during the event.
Walmart offers free 2-day shipping on most orders over $35 and some items will be available for free Next Day delivery or in-store pickup at your local Walmart.
Some of the top deals you'll find during this sale include the following. We do not know when they will become available during the event, but we will let you know when they are live.
* Pioneer Woman 6-quart Instant Pot: $49.00 (reg. $99)
* JVC 55-inch 4K HDR Roku Smart LED TV: $248.00 (reg. $399)
* Nintendo Switch Super Mario Party video game: $39.99 (reg. $59.88)
* ionVac Robot Vacuum: $99.00 (reg. $179.88)
* Best Choice Products Kids 3D Magnetic Building Blocks Play Set with 250 pieces: $64.99 (reg. $114.99)
Once the sale is live on Walmart.com HERE at 7 pm on October 11, I will be posting the hottest deals throughout the entire event on the WRAL Smart Shopper column here on wral.com, the WRAL Smart Shopper Facebook page and on Twitter.
New Walmart+ Membership Program
Walmart has launched a new membership program offering unlimited free delivery from stores, fuel discounts, Scan & Go shopping and more.
Walmart+ is now available as of September 15 and costs $98 a year or $12.95 a month. There is a 15-day free trial period, as well.
According to an announcement from the company, the membership cost includes "unlimited free delivery from stores, fuel discounts and access to tools that make shopping faster for families. In the future, the company will leverage its wide-ranging strengths to add additional benefits for members in a variety of services and offerings."
Approx. 2,700 of their stores will offer same day delivery.
“We are a company committed to meeting our customers’ needs,” said Janey Whiteside, chief customer officer, Walmart. “Customers know they can trust us and depend on us, and we’ve designed this program as the ultimate life hack for them. Walmart+ will bring together a comprehensive set of benefits where we see the greatest needs from our customers and where our scale can bring solutions at an unprecedented value.”
Walmart shared the following list of membership benefits:
* Unlimited free delivery: In-store prices as fast as same-day on more than 160,000 items from tech and toys to household essentials and groceries. This service was previously known as Delivery Unlimited – a subscription service that allows customers to place an unlimited number of deliveries for a low, flat yearly or monthly fee. Current subscribers will automatically become Walmart+ members.
* Scan & Go: Unlock Scan & Go in the Walmart app – a fast way to shop in-store. Using the Walmart app, customers can scan their items as they shop and pay using Walmart Pay for a quick, easy, touch-free payment experience.
* Fuel discounts: Fill up and save up to 5 cents a gallon at nearly 2,000 Walmart, Murphy USA and Murphy Express fuel stations. Sam’s Club fuel stations will soon be added to this lineup.
Walmart will continue to have delivery options that involve a per-delivery transaction fee and customers can still take advantage of Walmart’s free curbside pickup, NextDay delivery and two-day delivery.
“Life feels more complicated than ever. Walmart+ is designed to make it easier – giving customers an option to not have to sacrifice on cost or convenience,” added Whiteside. “We know shopping should fit customers’ needs, not the other way around. We have always been a champion for the right item at the right price, but now it’s more than that. We have the right shopping solutions at the right time, too.”
See more details about the new program on the Walmart website.